Dear Valued Colleagues, Customers and Partners,
The COVID-19 global pandemic has and will continue to impact us all as we continue to work through this unprecedented health challenge. We feel it is important that we inform you of several things we are doing as we continue providing safety for our employees, and you with the products, quality, service and attention that you have been accustom to.
- As a global company, we have put travel restrictions in place for all of our employees to help not only to protect them and their families, but you as well.
- We have mandated and increased all health and safety protocols in all of our facilities.
- We have initiated comprehensive preparedness plans in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local health organizations for all of our facilities worldwide.
- We are continuously monitoring our production, coating, and shipping schedules to ensure that we can make, deliver and service all of our valued customers in a timely manner. Your representative will notify you immediately if any issues arise as we work through this crisis.
- We have initiated an open door communication policy with all of our suppliers so that we can monitor our supply chain dynamics in real-time.
- We have asked all of our suppliers to communicate via electronic means and not visit our facilities until this crisis is over.
- Our teams are available 24 hours a day via phone, text or email.
- We know that the COVID-19 scenario is changing on a daily basis and we will do our best to stay informed of the latest developments and will inform you of any changes to our current policy.
We want to thank each and every one of you for your continued support, your understanding and your business during this time. We sincerely hope that this crisis will be over soon, and we can resume our “normal” business policies.
Textile Rubber & Chemical Company